Monday, July 17, 2023

Happy Belated Birthday To Me (and Dan)


 
I didn't get around to blogging about my husband's, birthday in April or my birthday in June, so I decided to combine them into one belated birthday post. Here are my favorite birthday images from 2023!

My husband, Dan, celebrating with one Red Velvet Cake and one German Chocolate Cake

I gave Dan Mario Kart 8 for his birthday. Neither of us are sure who enjoys playing it the most though.

Birthday dinner at The Melting Pot
 
We were still on our road trip during my birthday. We stopped in Twin Falls to visit family before heading back to Boise.
 
Cutest cards ever from the nephews

Shoshone Falls
 

 
Birthday hike to Auger Falls

Quick detour to Camas Prairie

Lately, I've been working on my Sally O'Malley impression. It's only four years away, after all.
 
"Um . . . I'm not sure I'm looking forward to your 50th birthday," Dan said after watching my totally rad routine.

I CAN KICK AND STRETCH . . . I'M FIFTY, FIFTY YEARS OLD!
  
 
For the latest blog updates, visit and "like" Rebecca Turner-Duggan.

No comments: