Sunday, January 01, 2023

Holiday Greetings 2022 Edition


I didn't send out Christmas cards again this year. Sorry, friends. You have probably noticed I haven't even updated my blog much recently. The end of the year and the holiday season got away from me for various reasons. 

The following are just a few highlights from the holidays before we say goodbye forever to 2022.
 
MUSIC PROGRAMS ARE BACK BABY!
 
After a hiatus due to COVID restrictions, we were finally able to bring school music programs back in full force. We had Veterans Day programs, choir concerts, and holiday programs, and, boy, were they a hit! 
 

 

 
ON STAGE
 
Back when I was doing a better job of updating my blog, I wrote about being on stage again.
 
I was also in a theater production this December. I know, a music teacher who also performs in a musical during the Christmas season. Pretty crazy of me, huh? Still fun though. I couldn't pass up a chance to share the stage with some of my favorite humans.
 

 
Stay tuned! I'm slated to be in some pretty cool productions in 2023. 

THE HOLIDAYS
 
We did suffer a loss in my family this season. As a result, I spent some extra time out of town over the Thanksgiving holiday. Even though it was a difficult time, being with the family, especially playing with the nephews, brought moments of joy. 

I sang in one of our church Christmas Eve services, and then my husband, Dan, and I headed to Sun Valley the day after Christmas to do some cross-country skiing.
 

 
We also ate our final dinner at Asiago's, the night before it closed its location in downtown Boise. Dan took me to Asiago's the night he proposed, and we've been celebrating our anniversary there almost every year since. 
 

Even though it's the end of an era for our favorite restaurant, we're still going strong after these nineteen years. Here's to nineteen (hopefully, nineteen-plus) more!
 
 
For the latest blog updates, visit and "like" Rebecca Turner-Duggan.

No comments: