Friday, January 03, 2020

Becky's Decade of Blogging

Everyone is talking about the end of the decade, and I thought, "Ooo! I should blog about that!"

I tried to blog about how much I have grown and how much my life has changed over the last decade, and it was daunting.

When you think about it, this was the first decade of true adulthood for my husband, Dan, and me. I guess some people consider early twenties #adulting, but that's debatable . . .

Actually, not much has changed because Dan and I chose not to have children.

So I cheated and chose ten blog posts from the last decade. Yes, I have been blogging for over a decade. #facepalm. I also learned about hashtags over the last ten years.

Back to my decade of blog posts . . .

I didn't have any criteria. I just chose one that jumped out at me from each year of the decade. Get ready for some blogging awesomeness!

2009


2010



2011


2012






2014


2015



2016

 



2017





2018

 

2019


For the latest blog updates, visit and "like" Rebecca Turner-Duggan.

No comments: