Sunday, May 19, 2019

Treefort After 40 (Kind of)



I have been trying to write a "Treefort After 40" post for two months, but I have been so busy with spring concerts. My plan is to revisit my Treefort experience after school gets out for the summer and really dive into how I partied like a rock star at age 41. (By the time I get around to writing it, I'll probably be 42.)

Until that time (if it ever arrives), here is some insight into how I survived Boise's Treefort Music Fest after 40.

Armed and ready . . . but with a wristband. (I don't really like guns.)

Street Tacos on the curbside
Just SOME of the bands we saw: Built to Spill, Madisun Proof (my former student!), Liz Phair, Naked Giants, Summer Cannibals, and mewithoutYou

Braving the elements . . . We'll stand in the rain. We don't care. #ThisIs40Something


A little Oscar Wilde never hurt.

For the latest blog updates, visit and "like" Rebecca Turner-Duggan.

No comments: