Tuesday, March 19, 2019

And Spring Break Begins . . .


My spring break began Friday afternoon. It's been pretty cool so far.


The nephews came for a visit. This very important task is called "Holding the Coffee Table Down."

Just chillin' with Uncle Dan

Then it was St. Patrick's Day, you know, a Guinness and Shamrock Smoothie kind of day.


Dan and I also saw Wicked on St. Patrick's Day. At first, we weren't going to go because it wasn't included in our season tickets. We had seen it the last couple of times it came through Boise. But Dan received an email that said tickets were still available, and we decided to be #spontaneous.


Oh yeah. Did I mention I had some kind of rehearsal, performance, concert, or work commitment almost every night for the two weeks prior to spring break? It turns out my body decided it was time to feel a little under the weather. (Maybe it's just allergies?) #musicteacherproblems

Signs of spring and birdsong
But I wasn't going to let a little cold stop me from enjoying a beautiful morning run. 

I live here. Happy Spring Break to me!

For the latest blog updates, visit and "like" Rebecca Turner-Duggan.

No comments: