Saturday, January 02, 2016

My Year in Facebook 2015

I recently peeked at my Year in Review on Facebook, the computer generated version of, "How I Spent My 2015." I was curious as to what Facebook thinks are the priorities in my life, and it turns out, Facebook knows a lot about me. Here is a breakdown of my top 2015 moments according to Facebook.

1. Theater
Yes, Facebook, performing in musical theater did, in fact, take up much of my year. You will find, Facebook, that this is an annual occurrence, so get ready for more fun backstage pics in the years to come.

2. My husband, Dan
 
Thank goodness, Facebook! That was a close one. I am glad you decided my husband, Dan, was also an important part of my year.

Facebook chose pictures of the two of us hiking, attending a theater performance and a rock concert, and, most monumental, watching the new Star Wars on our anniversary.

Whew! Facebook thinks Dan is still a significant figure in my life.

3. My job

I have probably mentioned how much I love my job, and Facebook agrees with me.

Facebook included three job-related photos in my Year in Review, one photo of me with my school's girls' running group, one of me dressed up before handing out Halloween candy at school, and one of me writing my school's spring musical during Thanksgiving break.

All in all, Facebook, you did a great job of pinpointing a few of my favorite things. I guess I should applaud myself for such transparency.

Or maybe I should be slightly worried that you, Facebook, can read me like an open book with your Jedi mind tricks.

For the latest blog updates, visit and "like" Rebecca Turner-Duggan.

No comments: